Twinings of London English Breakfast Black Tea Bags, 100 Count by Twinings at Jakis Cafe. MPN: 487506-06631. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Twinings English Breakfast Tea was originally blended to complement the traditional, hearty English Breakfast, from which its name derives. The
Product Description & Reviews
Twinings English Breakfast Tea was originally blended to complement the traditional, hearty English Breakfast, from which its name derives. The refreshing and invigorating flavour makes English Breakfast one of the most popular black teas to drink at any time or occasion, not just for breakfast. English Breakfast can be enjoyed with or without milk, sweetened or unsweetened—the choice is yours.
Features & Highlights
- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 100 English Breakfast Black tea bags. complex, full-bodied, lively cup of tea that is perfect any time of day. Steep for four minutes for the perfect cup of english breakfast tea.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA: English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.
- Expertly blended with Kenyan and Assam teas (packaging may vary)
- Black tea
- A rich & satisfying robust black tea. The robust, malty character of this tea comes from pure Assam and Kenyan tea leaves grown in India.
100 Count (Pack of 1)
8 x 6 x 9 inches
8 x 3.2 x 8.3 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Twinings, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
The name of the factory : Menghai tea factorySite of a factory : Menghai County of YunnanManufacturer contact : 18313767317Burden list : Select nannuoshan Dayezhong Sai celadon teaStorage method : Stored in dry, no foreign body, no pollutionQuality g...
mpn: 10519, ean: 0731840700613,
Tazo Zen Tea offers a distinct green tea flavor accented with lemon and mint. 32-count...
By JOHNLEEMUSHROOM RESELLER
Long Jing green tea, also called Dragon Well green tea, is a special green tea. Leaves are only the tender leaves plucked from tea tree and are dried and compressed into flat shape. This tea has a very distinguished shape and tea consumers will recog...
By Wisdom China Classic Puer Teas
357g. Raw Puer. Mountain: Jingmai. This cake is the king product of Lancang Gucha!Pure ming qian(Before qingming) old tree leaves!. Brand: Lancang Gucha.A very famous tea factory located in Jingmai area. It was established by Ms. Du Chunyi,they alway...