Organic GABA Oolong Loose Leaf Tea : 100 Percent Natural GABA Supplement : Focus and Relax : Positive Mood Supplement - 100 Gram/3.5 Ounce by Zi Chun Tea Company at Jakis Cafe. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ''''...delicious and relaxing and helps calm nerves. ''... I sleep and feel better when I drink this'' ''... keeps me alert and yet calm and un-agitated''
Product Description & Reviews
""...delicious and relaxing and helps calm nerves. "... I sleep and feel better when I drink this" "... keeps me alert and yet calm and un-agitated" "...wonderful relaxing tea.
This amazing tea is our top selling product. It is not only exceptionally healthy, but is also a refreshing, enjoyable and pleasant tasting specialty tea that can be enjoyed many times over throughout the day. Can be served hot or as an iced tea. Each brew can be re-steeped several times Some find it beneficial to enjoy a cuppa "the morning after" a big night. It really does get the mood back on track and provide that MAGIC TOUCH OF GABA CALM to soothe and relax and get that feeling of WELL BEING and IN CONTROL that we all need.
Our ORGANIC GABA TEA contains the many health benefits and ANTIOXIDANTS associated with regular high-grade teas as well as the unique GABA content. GABA benefits include INCREASED MENTAL ALERTNESS, a GENERAL CALMING and RELIEF OF STRESS and ANXIETY, FEWER MOOD SWINGS, LESS TENDENCIES TOWARDS DEPRESSION, REGULAR SLEEP PATTERNS, contributing towards IMPROVING SOME SKIN CONDITIONS, contributing towards WEIGHT LOSS, contributing towards LEAN MUSCLE MASS. The GABA content of our GABA Oolong is 180-200mg/100g of tea
30 DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you are unhappy and dissatisfied with the tea, send it back and we'll refund you in full.
The key to the perfect brew is to pour the brewed tea off the tea leaves into another container at the correct steeping time. A common mistake people make is over-infusing their tea and causing it to become bitter and astringent.
Store in an airtight container or packet in a cool dry place away from moisture, direct sunlight and strong aromas.
250g/8.8oz bulk packs available if you click on our store
Features & Highlights
- A HEALTHY AND INVIGORATING "PICK ME UP". Focus, Relax and Enjoy a natural organic GABA source without pills and tablets. A GABBA calm beverage and focused mind supplement. 250g/8.8oz bulk packs available if you click on our store
- A REFRESHING, TOASTY, PLEASANT TASTING Specialty tea. This GABA tea can be enjoyed after meals and many times throughout the day. A soothing GABA wave - perfect as an early morning mood boost if a bit hung-over after a big night out
- EXPERIENCE A GENTLE CALMING OF THE NERVES and a clarity of mind as you sip this pleasant tasting natural beverage. No need for expensive herbal supplements, nervousness supplements or other artificial pills
- AIDS IN WEIGHT LOSS - ZERO CALORIES. Contains all the anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals of regular Oolong tea along with the added bonus of a GABA natural source. GABA health benefits include: Stress Relief; Calms and Relaxes nerves; Increases mental alertness; Assists Memory retention; Natural Sleep Aid and fosters general well being
- 100% ORGANIC AND PESTICIDE FREE. Grown naturally in Taiwan and harvested by hand. 100% Camellia Sinensis tea leaves. No other additives or ingredients.
Zi Chun Tea Company
Zi Chun Tea Company
Zi Chun Tea Company
2.5 x 2 x 2.7 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Zi Chun Tea Company, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: PACK6-LTTGO0614-150L, ean: 0721867220423,
Tie Guan Yin or Iron Goddess of Mercy is one of the most famous China oolongs, steeped in legend. The tale is of a rundown temple in Anxi, Fujian Province which held an iron statue of Guanyin. Every day on the walk to his tea fields, a poor farmer na...
By DAVIDs TEA
Indulge. This ultra-rare oolong from the Wuyi Mountains of China is velvety smooth and lightly creamy, with a subtle hint of orchid. It's said that it came about when the moon fell in love with a comet. The comet passed her by, as comets will do. Th...